Scoot's perfectly proportioned 6061 aluminum frame provides the best fit for comfort and control. Scoot's rear hand brake provides an early understanding of how to safely slow down and stop.
The world-renowned Ridgeback SCOOT Balance Bike is designed to meet the challenging demands of kids age 3-6. Scoot's perfectly proportioned 6061 aluminum frame provides the best fit for comfort and control. Scoot's rear hand brake provides an early understanding of how to safely slow down and stop. Supplied with two seat posts for a seat range of 14" to 20", Scoot accommodates children age 3 to 6. Specifications include inflated rubber tires and fully serviceable bearings throughout. The handsomely stitched saddle incorporates a handy carrying handle for convenience and Scoot's domed wheel nuts and alloy V-brake complete the safety package.
New for 2019
Here's what's new for 2019 models:
- Narrow flange hubs for better spoke deflection
- Oversized KENDA tires with all-terrain tread pattern can be used on any surface
- Exciting new decal designs!
- Lower profile acorn nuts on the axles!
- Free assembly tools included: 5/6mm Allen wrench and multi-wrench for wheels
- Upgraded premium hand-brake lever with an alloy body, now positioned on the right side per US standards
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Inflated all-terrain rubber tires by Vee Rubber
- Aluminum wheels and full bearing hubs
- Rounded dome nuts on wheels
- Superior Aluminum V-brake
- Adjustable reach child-specific brake lever (now positioned on the right-hand side)
- Internally routed brake cable for clean lines
- Finely upholstered saddle with integrated carrying handle
- Quick release seat post clamp (can be upgraded to premium1 of 6 colors)
- Two seat posts included for growing kids
- Available in Hi-gloss Red, Pink, Orange, and Matte BlueLong wheelbase and low center of gravity for stability & comfort
- Weight: 10.5 pounds (recommended for children min. 30+ lbs)
- Seat height range: 14" to 20" (13" to 20" with the optional WeeDropper™)
- Built by a real bicycle company and safety tested per Bicycle Safety Protocol (not a toy)
- No weight limit! Strong enough to support an adult
- Decals protected under the topcoat (no stickers that peel)
- Industry standard components easily serviced by any bike shop