A MIPS addition to the best selling full face, the Reset.
For the first time, SixSixOne is bringing MIPS Technology to a full-face helmet with budget-friendly price-point. They worked closely with MIPS to become one of the first brands to feature their brand new E2 System, designed specifically for Full-Face helmets to reduce rotational forces transmitted in a crash.
The RESET MIPS will be available in two brand new colorways – Geo-Blorange for those who want to stand out from the crowd, and Deep Forest Green for riders who want something a little more understated.
Like the standard RESET Helmet; it will be available in 7 sizes from three separate shells from XXS to XXL, the Reset MIPS will fit riders of nearly all-ages with exceptional comfort.
- MIPS “E2”Brain Protection System - low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- Lightweight ABS shell
- Large angular vents increase cold air intake and heat exhaust flow through
- Large sculpted eye-port for great vision and goggle fitment
- Complies to standards: CPSC, CE: 1078, AS/NZS 2063
- Sizes XXS-XXL (48 - 64cm)